Welcome to Class 4B!
Important Notice Regarding Dismissal:
Please keep us updated with any changes that are made with regard to the dismissal of your child. Thank you!
- There will be a 12:20 pm dismissal on Wednesday, April 13th. A reminder that aftercare services will not be provided.
- Spring Break will begin on Thursday, April 14th. Classes will resume on Monday, April 25th.
- Monday: Art/Music with Mrs. Frank
- Tuesday: No Special
- Wednesday: Art in Faith with Mrs. Kropa and Digital Technology with Ms. Delfino
- Thursday: Gym with Mr. Schaefer
- Friday: Art/Music with Mrs. Frank and Spanish with Miss Dennis
You may use the following links to access online resources. Student login information is in located in students' planners.
- Please call the office with any daily dismissal changes, as I may not be able to check my email during the school day.
Food sent into school cannot contain peanuts or tree nuts of any kind.
Students may not share supplies. Please be sure to replenish supplies if/when needed.
Please check the school handbook for proper dress code for uniform, gym, and dress-down days.
Be sure to label all items that come into school, including fleeces, books, supplies, money, and envelopes.