Registration for New Families is now open!
All new families who would like to attend St. Thomas the Apostle School must fill out an Inquiry Form and return it to the school. This form can also be found in the "Forms" drop down menu under Office Forms. Any new student in Grades 2-8 should also schedule an interview with the School Principal, as well as provide a copy of their most recent report card. Once your Inquiry Form has been reviewed and your child is accepted to St. Thomas School, you will receive further information about registration.
Curently tours will be offered by appointment only, on most weekdays, between 9:00-10:00AM. If you would like to speak with someone in the school office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and someone will return your call.
To view our Parent Information Manual (which contains our current tuition and program information), click here: 2022-2023 Parent Information Manual .
Registration for Existing Families:
Please see 2022-2023 Parent Information Manual for all updated information. Re-enrollment information for 2022-23 was emailed to all existing families on February 1.
Please follow the instructions below to register for next year:
- Go to www.enrollwithsmart.com and verify your information. The $400 registration fee will be withdrawn from your account in two installments; $200 in February and $200 in March. Registration fees are non-refundable, so if you do not plan to return to St. Thomas in September you must let the school know in writing by January 15. Anyone registering after February will be charged the $400 in full. All families will also be charged a $48 Smart Set Up Fee that will be added to your February payment.
- Complete the online registration form. (Link to register was sent to all current families on February 1.)
- Complete the 2022-2023 B6T Transportation Form . ALL students must submit this form, regardless of whether or not you plan to use a bus, and we must receive a form for EACH STUDENT. Also, any family that lives in Old Bridge, Sayreville, South River, Milltown, Holmdel, Jamesburg, Metuchen, or Jackson must fill out a Proof of Residency Form and provide the necessary documentation. One form per family needs to be completed and submitted with your B6T.
- Complete the Non-Public Textbook Form . All students in grades K-8 must complete and return this form.
- Complete the Non-Public Nursing Form . All students entering Kindergarten, 3, and 6, must also submit an updated physical exam and vaccination record to the nurse. All necessary forms can be found below. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the school nurse at email@example.com , or 732-251-4812 ext. 8230 . These forms must be submitted by September 1, 2022.
The registration deadline for current school families is February 15th. Please submit all requested forms to your child's homeroom teacher. Registration will open to the general public in early March, and any current family who is not fully registered by then may lose their spot. Families are only considered to be "fully registered" once all forms are submitted and registration fees are paid. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the school office.
Diocesan Tuition Assistance Programs:
Families applying for financial aid must complete an online application at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid . The application period opens January 1, 2022 and will officially close on March 31, 2022. Awards will be announced on or about the first week of June 2022. See below for more information. *Please note that the application is completed online, however the COMPLETED and SIGNED Parish Verification Form must be returned to the school BEFORE the March 31 deadline.
- 2022-2023 Parent Information Letter
- 2022-2023 Application Instructions Pg. 1
- 2022-2023 Application Instructions Pg. 2
- REQUIRED Parish Verification Form
Administration of the Diocesan School Financial Aid process is handled by an independent contractor and there is no longer a direct phone line for school financial aid. However, almost all questions that arise can be answered by:
• A FACTS Grant & Aid Representative at 866-315-9262; or
• Using the instructions provided and posted on the Diocesan website (www.diometuchen.org/tuition-assistance).
FINANCIAL AID: Hope Through Education is an organization that provides financial aid for students who qualify to attend private schools. This aid is available to all students, Catholic and non-Catholic. For more information please visit their website, https://www.hopethrougheducationusa.org/ . (If this link does not work, please cut and paste it into your browser.)
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS: St. Thomas the Apostle School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.