News and Announcements
WELCOME TO SAINT THOMAS THE APOSTLE SCHOOL! 2018-2019
We hope you have been enjoying your summer. We are looking forward to an exciting year and below is some information that might be helpful as you look toward September.
Our website is a great tool to find out what’s happening at the school. It provides updates, monthly schedule highlights, information about what the children are learning in their class, HSA information and much more. Every form and fact sheet can be found there for your convenience.
FIRST WEEK SCHEDULE:
September 5th 7:45am opening -12:20pm dismssal Pre-K 4, Kindergarten – Grade 8 (full uniform)
September 6th 8:00-11:00am: Pre-K 3
7:45am-12:20pm: Pre-K 4, Kindergarten - Grade 8 (full uniform)
September 7th 8:00AM to 11:00AM: Pre-K 3
7:45-12:00: Pre-K 4
7:45am – 2:00pm: All Students: K - Grade 8 (full uniform)
- Pre-K through 4th grades should pack a snack for 11:00am and/or 12:20pm dismissals. There will be sandwiches and snacks available for sale on Friday, September 7, and lunch and milk orders will begin the week of September 10th.
- Aftercare begins on Thursday, September 6th.
- Drop-off and Bus Students (Pre-K through 8th ) use Front Doors
- Kindergarten students may be walked to their classrooms through Friday, Sept. 7th
- Pre-K students will always use the Front Doors. Parents may walk their children to their classrooms only the first week of school.
UNIFORMS: Flynn & O’Hara (1-800-441-4122)
Preschool: Boys and Girls are not required to wear a uniform. They should wear safe comfortable closed toe shoes at all times and clothing that allows for tumbling and playtime. An extra set of clothing should be kept in a zip-lock bag (with your child’s name on the outside) in the classroom.
Kindergarten: Uniforms should be worn beginning the 1st day of school. Specific information can be found on our website. Belts are never necessary; any closed toe style shoe or sneaker is acceptable. Velcro is requested unless your child can tie his/her own shoe.
"In every thing give thanks."