Regular Physical Education classes will resume once the health emergency has been lifted. I will be taking classes outside, weather permitting, for some physical activity.
VIRTUAL STUDENTS USING GOOGLE CLASSROOM
“WHETHER YOU CAN OR CAN’T, IT’S THE TRY THAT MATTER”
Welcome to the Phys. Ed./Health Page! Where winning isn’t important, having fun is what really matters!
Drinks are allowed during all gym classes. Water is preferred, but Gatorade and Powerade are permitted. Please no carbonated beverages for the gym class.
What to expect the is year during gym:
- Having lots of fun!
- the focus in each class will be to have fun while learning in the background
- New and exciting games/activities
- Students will be introduced to new games and activities that will stick with them for a life time!
- Learn how to work as a team to successfully complete each activity objective
- All activities will require the students to work together to be successful. They will need to strategize, communicate, and use each students individual abilities to complete each activity sufficiently.