Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to 7A! My name is Ingrid Ramirez and this is my seventh year teaching at St. Thomas the Apostle. What an exciting year you have ahead of you. I know this year will look a little different and at times comfusing, but I am thrilled to have each of you in my homeroom. I will work hard to make this a terrific school year!
I am looking forward to seeing what this year has in store for us. I know it may be a bit challenging with the changes happening, but please know that we are all in this together and I am here to support you in every way possible!
Below are a few things to keep in mind to ensure that our year together, whether virtual or in-person, is a successful one. This year will be quite the learning curve for many, including me...so hang in there and KEEP THE POSITIVE VIBES FLOWING!
Remote Students - ATTENDANCE: Remote students must sign into Zoom AND complete the "Attendance Question" each day n Google Classroom by 7:55 a.m (7A Homeroom Google Classroom). If a student fails to complete the attendance question, they will be marked late.
7A Homeroom Google Classroom Code: greayuu
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Students must come prepared to school each day. Due to our new school policies, supplies may not be shared. Be sure to check and replenish throughout the week.
- Students who are in-person must take their temperature every day BEFORE coming to school. Temperatures will also be taken upon arrival. Parents will not be allowed to leave the parking lot until they are given a "thumbs-up".
- Homework: Any homework assignments can be found on each Teacher's Page.
- Google Classroom and Gmail will be our main source of communication, especially for students that have chosen remote learning.
- Attendance will be taken by 7:55 a.m. After 7:55 a.m. the student will be marked late or absent. This applies to in-person and remote students.
- Remote Students: Please review "Zoom Class Rules" and "Remote Guidelines".