Registration for Existing Families:
Registration for the 2018-2019 academic year at St. Thomas the Apostle for our existing families is officially open! Please see for all updated information.
Please follow the instructions below to register for next year:
- Go to www.enrollwithsmart.com and roll over your account for the next school year. ALL FAMILIES must complete this step. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! On the page where you choose your payment options (Step 4) there will be a box that says "Enrollment Code." If you complete your registration prior to February 15 , you may enter the code ELPD and receive $25 off of the $400 Registration Fee. Don't forget to use the code before February 15, or you will be charged the full amount!
- Complete the . Please be sure to complete all information neatly, and if any of your information has changed during this school year, please be sure to check the box to indicate these changes. You only need to fill out one registration form per family, unless you are registering a Pre-K student. If so, please submit a as well.
- Complete the . These must be filled out one PER STUDENT, and must be on file with the nurse in order for the student to receive nursing care.
- Complete the . ALL students must submit this form, regardless of whether or not you plan to use a bus, and we must receive a form for EACH STUDENT. Also this year, we need each family who plans to use a bus to fill out a and provide the necessary documentation. This only needs to be done if you plan to use a bus, and only one form per family needs to be completed.
- All students entering Kindergarten, 3, and 6, must submit an updated physical exam and vaccination record to the nurse. All necessary forms can be found below. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Nurse Holly at email@example.com , or 732-251-4812 ext. 8230 . These forms must be submitted by September 1, 2018.
The registration deadline for current school families is March 1st. In order to be considered fully registered, steps 1-4 must be completed (Physical forms are due to the nurse by September 1, 2018). Please submit all forms to your child's homeroom teacher. Registration will open to the general public in early March. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the school office.
Registration for New Families:
All new families who would like to attend St. Thomas the Apostle School must fill out an application , and submit a $25 Application Fee. Any new student in Grades 2-8 should also schedule an interview with the School Principal (this may be done when you come for a tour). Once your Application has been reviewed and your child is accepted to St. Thomas School, you will receive a registration packet in the mail.
We will be having an Open House on Sunday, January 28, 2018, from 12:00 Noon - 2:00 PM. Information manuals and applications will be available at the Open House. Private tours are also available by appointment. Please call 732-251-4000 ext. 8229 to schedule a tour.
"Little Angels" Preschool Programs:
4 Year Old Programs: In addition to a comprehensive Kindergarten readiness program, technology, Spanish, movement, and music are included to target age-appropriate growth while incorporating both free and directed play.
Child must be 4 in accordance with the sending district's age requirements.
We offer a 5-day, Monday through Friday program, as well as a 3-day, Monday - Wednesday-Friday program. Both classes are from 7:45 AM - 2:00 PM.
3 Year Old Programs: Children learn fundamentally through play because learning is optimum when it is fun. The best way for our 3 year olds to learn through play is with movement, exploration, music, and pre-reading lessons. All children must be toilet trained before starting school.
We offer a 5-day, Monday through Friday program, as well as a 3-day Monday-Wednesday-Friday program. Children can be enrolled in either program for full days (7:45 AM - 2:00 PM), or half days (7:45 AM - 12:00 Noon).
Please see the Parent Information Manual above for more information on our Preschool Programs. To schedule a tour, please call 732-251-4000 ext. 8229.
Diocesan Tuition Assistance Programs:
The Diocese of Metuchen has tuition scholarship programs available through The Foundation for Catholic Education for families in need of financial aid, who's children are in grades Kindergarten-8. To be eligible, your child(ren) must be Catholic, and be registered in one of the parishes within the Diocese of Metuchen. The application deadline is March 31, 2018. Please see below for links with more information
- Information letter from Msgr. Corona
- Grant Workshop Flyer
- 2018-2019 FCE Grant Application Instructions
If you have any questions, call the Tuition Assistance Hotline at 732-562-1990 ext. 1610.